Serving Size: 10
Southern Summertime Spritzers!
- 1 seedless watermelon, cut into 1-inch chunks (about 8 cups)
- 12 Ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 12 Ounce can pink lemonade concentrate
- chilled seltzer or club soda
- limes for garnish
- Puree watermelon, in batches, in blender until smooth. Pour into a 2-quart pitcher. Stir in lemonade concentrates until completely melted. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, fill 10-ounce glasses with ice cubes and ½ cup of the watermelon mixture; top with seltzer or club soda and garnish with lime slices.
For the full post, visit Aimee Broussard.