Warm Reuben Spread
- 4 Ounce "PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened"
- 0.5 cup KRAFT thousand island dressing
- 0.25 Pound "sliced deli corned beef, chopped (about 1 cup)"
- 0.75 cup well-drained CLAUSSEN Sauerkraut
- 8 Ounce "KRAFT Big Slice Swiss Cheese Slices, chopped"
- Triscuit deli-style rye cracker
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- MIX cream cheese and dressing in medium bowl; stir in all remaining ingredients except crackers.
- SPREAD onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate or shallow dish.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Serve warm with crackers.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
USE YOUR MICROWAVE
Instead of baking the prepared spread, microwave it instead. Assemble dip as directed in shallow microwaveable dish. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 min. or until heated through. Serve as directed.
Prepare using your favorite variety of TRISCUIT Crackers, such as TRISCUIT Thin Crisps.