Warm Italiano Spread
- 8 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel cheese
- 0.25 cup pesto sauce
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 0.25 cup KRAFT finely shredded Italian five cheese blend
- TRISCUIT cracked pepper & olive oil cracker
- HEAT grill to medium heat.
- PLACE unwrapped Neufchatel cheese on 8-inch square sheet of heavy-duty foil; top with next 3 ingredients.
- PLACE foil on grill; cover with lid. Grill 8 to 10 min. or until shredded cheese is melted and Neufchatel is softened, but still holding its shape.
- TRANSFER foil to platter. Serve spread with crackers.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
HOW TO PREPARE IN YOUR OVEN
Prepare this recipe year-round, by baking in a 375ºF oven for 12 to 14 min. or until shredded cheese is melted and Neufchatel is softened, but still holding its shape.
No heavy-duty foil on hand? Just use a double-layer of regular foil instead.
*Made with quality cheeses crafted in the USA.