Veggie Burger with Arugula and Spicy Mustard
This veggie patty sandwich is the essence of simplicity. Just add arugula and top it all with a couple of red pepper rings and a dollop of the pungent mustard-horseradish spread.
- 1 MorningStar Farms® Garden Veggie Patties™
- 2 tsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp spicy brown mustard
- 0.5 tsp prepared horseradish
- 0.5 cup baby arugula or torn arugula
- 1 whole wheat hamburger bun, split and toasted (about 1 1/2 oz.)
- 2 thin red bell pepper rings
1. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS veggie patty according to package directions.
2. In small bowl stir together mayonnaise, mustard and horseradish.
3. Arrange arugula on bun bottom. Top with veggie patty, red pepper rings, mayonnaise mixture and bun top.