Vegetable Tortilla Triangles
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 small green pepper, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 medium green onion, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped (about 1 tablespoon)
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Stir the soup, tomato, green pepper, onions and jalapeño pepper in a medium bowl.
Place the tortillas onto 2 baking sheets. Spread about l/3 cup soup mixture on each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Top each with about 2 tablespoons of the cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the tortillas are crisp. Cut each tortilla into quarters.