Vegetable Potato Topper
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 0.25 tsp dried basil leaves, crushed
- 0.25 tsp garlic powder
- 0.125 tsp ground black pepper
- 0.5 cup cooked broccoli florets
- 0.75 cup hot baked potato, split
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 4 baked potatoes
Heat the soup, basil, garlic powder, black pepper, corn and 1/2 cup cheese in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. or until the corn is tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the broccoli and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Spoon the vegetable mixture over the potatoes. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
Tip: To bake the potatoes, pierce the potatoes with a fork. Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes or bake at 400°F. for 1 hour or until fork-tender.