- 2 Can (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 12 uncooked no-boil lasagna noodle
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 2 medium red or orange pepper, cut into 2-inch-long thin strips (about 3 cups)
- 3.75 cup sliced mushrooms (about 10 ounces)
- 1 Tbsp butter
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1.5 cup milk
- 2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese (about 8 ounces)
Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl and set aside. Spray a 13 x 9 x 2-inch shallow baking dish with the cooking spray.
Heat the butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, peppers, zucchini and onion and cook until they're tender.
Spread 1 cup soup mixture in the bottom of the prepared dish. Layer with 3 of the noodles, 1/3 of the vegetable mixture, 1 cup of the soup mixture and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Repeat the layers twice. Top with the remaining 3 noodles. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the noodles. Cover the baking dish.
Bake at 375°F. for 40 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until it's hot and bubbling. Let the lasagna stand for 10 minutes.