Vegan Chocolate Protein Smoothie
Having a smoothie like this one keeps me fueled, energized and happy.
- 1.5 cup almond milk
- Meat from 1 young coconut
- 2 frozen bananas, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 Tbsp toasted carob powder
- 1 Tbsp hemp protein powder
- 0.25 cup gluten free, vegan mini-chocolate chips
- 1 tsp hemp hearts
- 1 tsp gluten free, vegan mini-chocolate chips
- In a high powered blender combine the almond milk, coconut meat, bananas, carob powder, hemp protein powder, and ¼ cup of the chocolate chips. Blend on high until smooth. Add more almond milk for a thinner smoothie, if desired.
- Sprinkle the extra teaspoon of chocolate chips and the hemp hearts on top.
For the full post, visit Beard + Bonnet.