Vanilla Rich Chocolate Chip
Flavors of warm vanilla and chocolate blend together to make a wonderful combination in these favorite chocolate chip cookies.
- 3.25 cup flour
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 eggs
- 1.25 cup granulated sugar
- 1.33 cup butter, softened
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- 0.75 tsp salt
- 12 Ounce semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl and set aside. Beat the butter and sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well. Gradually beat in the flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute. Remove to wire racks and cool completely.
Read more from The Daily Meal.