- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- MIX crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- MICROWAVE caramels and milk in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 3 min. or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after each minute. Stir in nuts; pour half into crust. Refrigerate 10 min. Refrigerate remaining caramel mixture for later use.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over caramel layer in crust.
- BAKE 1 hour 5 min. to 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- MICROWAVE reserved caramel mixture 1 min.; stir. Pour over cheesecake. Melt chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over cheesecake.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Enjoy a serving of this decadent treat on special occasions.
HOW TO PIPE CHOCOLATE
Place a square of BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec. Squeeze bag to melt chocolate. Fold down top tightly and cut small piece (about 1/8 inch) off one of the bottom corners of bag. Holding top of bag firmly, drizzle chocolate through opening in desired patterns on cheesecake.
Reduce oven temperature to 300°F if using a dark nonstick springform pan.