Serving Size: 8
- 1 Pound ground beef
- 0.75 cup water
- 1 package (about 1 ounce) taco seasoning mix
- 1 Can (about 15 ounces) refried beans
- 5 cup tortilla chips
- 2 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 0.33 cup sliced jalapeño pepper
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it's well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the water and taco seasoning in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Heat the beans according to the package directions.
- Place the chips on a large platter. Layer the beef mixture, beans, salsa, cheese and peppers over the chips.