Two-Bean Soup with Cornbread
- 1.75 cup Swanson® Beef Broth (Regular, Lower Sodium or Certified Organic)
- 0.5 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 0.5 tsp dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 0.125 tsp clove garlic, minced
- 1 (about 16 ounces) black beans
- 1 Can (about 15 ounces) pinto beans
- 1 Can prepared cornbread
- 4 chopped green onion
- green onion
Heat the broth, picante sauce, oregano, garlic and beans in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
Place the cornbread into individual bowls. Ladle the soup into the bowls and sprinkle with onions.