Tuscan Turkey & Beans
- 2 Tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 Can (about 16 ounces) white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- 0.25 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1.5 cup packed chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 1 Can (about 14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1.5 tsp dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 Pound turkey breast cutlets or fresh turkey breast slices
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the turkey and cook for 3 minutes or until it's lightly browned on both sides. Remove the turkey from the skillet and set aside.
Add the remaining oil to the skillet and heat over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and Italian seasoning and cook until the onion is tender-crisp, stirring often.
Add the tomatoes and the spinach and cook just until the spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally. Add the soup, black pepper and beans and heat to a boil. Return the turkey to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the turkey is cooked through. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.