Tuscan Shrimp Salad with Toast Points
- 2 Tbsp low fat balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 0.25 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 0.25 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 4 Ounce thawed frozen cooked deveined medium shrimp
- 0.5 cup chopped plum tomato
- 2 cup mixed salad greens
- 2 slice Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain 15 Grain Bread, toasted and cut diagonally into quarters
Stir the dressing, parsley, basil and garlic in a medium bowl. Add the shrimp and tomatoes and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Arrange the salad greens on 2 plates. Divide the shrimp mixture between the plates. Tuck 4 bread quarters, point-side-out, around the greens on each plate.