Tuscan Chicken Simmer
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 0.25 cup water
- 0.25 cup pesto sauce
- 2 cup grape or cherry tomato
- 1 cup KRAFT finely shredded Italian five cheese blend
- HEAT large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cover. Cook 5 to 7 min. on each side or until done (165ºF). Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- ADD next 4 ingredients to skillet. Cook, uncovered, on medium heat 2 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- RETURN chicken to skillet. Cook and stir 1 min. or until chicken is coated and heated through. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
*Made with quality cheeses crafted in the USA.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Save 50 calories and 5 grams of fat per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Spoon over hot cooked ravioli or fettuccine.