This fresh, fun salad combines turkey and croutons with celery, apple, fennel and parsley.
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1 Fuji or Honeycrisp apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 small fennel bulb, trimmed and very thinly sliced
- 3 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 3 cup (1/4 pound) chopped roast turkey
- 0.5 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Croutons, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk the mustard with the lemon juice and olive oil. Add the turkey, celery, fennel, apple and parsley, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Transfer to a platter and top with croutons.
Recipe Credit: Kay Chun
Image Credit: Christina Holmes