Turkey Stuffing Bake
- 1.75 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural GoodnessTM or Certified Organic)
- generous dash ground black pepper
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 cup Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 12 Ounce sliced cooked turkey
- 12 Ounce jar Campbell's® Slow Roast Turkey Gravy
Heat the broth, black pepper, celery and onion in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the stuffing to the saucepan and mix lightly.
Spoon the stuffing mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Arrange the turkey over the stuffing. Pour the gravy over the turkey.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until the turkey and stuffing are hot.