Turkey Sausage & Tortellini in Creamy Tomato Basil Sauce
- 1 Pound Italian-style turkey sausage, casing removed
- 1 Can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 0.5 cup water
- 1 Can (about 14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 Pound frozen cheese-filled tortellini
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves
- grated parmesan cheese
Cook the sausage in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it's well browned, stirring often to break up the meat. Pour off any fat.
Stir the soup, water, tomatoes and tortellini in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes or until the tortellini is tender.
Stir in the basil and serve with the cheese, if desired.