Turkey Meatloaf Volcanoes
- 2 Pound ground turkey
- 1.5 cup fresh whole-wheat bread crumbs
- 0.75 cup Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 2 tsp eggs
- 0.5 Ounce salt
- 8 part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into 12 cubes
- Preheat oven 350°. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, Pasta Sauce, eggs and salt in large bowl; shape into 12 balls. Into each ball, press in cheese cube, sealing meat around cube. Arrange in prepared pan. Arrange muffin pan on jelly roll pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until done. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Top, if desired, with additional Sauce, heated.