- 2 Pound ground turkey
- 2 cup croutons or stuffing cubes
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh sage leaves
- 2 tsp salt
- ground cinnamon
- 0.25 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 450 deg. F.
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the olive oil in a large mixing bowl and mix by hand until thoroughly incorporated.
- Drizzle the olive oil into a large baking dish (9x13) making sure to evenly coat the entire surface, use your hand to help spread the oil.
- Roll the mixture into round, golf ball sized meatballs making sure to pack the meat firmly.
- Place the balls into the oiled baking dish such that all of the meatballs are lined up evenly in rows and are touching each of their four neighbors in a grid.
- Roast until firm and cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Allow the meatballs to cool for five minutes before removing from the tray.
Pairs with Clos du Bois North Coast Chardonnay.