- 3 cup uncooked corkscrew-shaped pasta
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrot, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 1.75 tsp Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 0.5 tsp garlic powder
- 0.125 cup ground black pepper
- 2 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 0.25 grated parmesan cheese
Cook the pasta according to the package directions in a 3-quart saucepan, without salt. Add the broccoli and carrots for the last 5 minutes of the cooking time. Drain the pasta mixture well in a colander. Return the pasta mixture to the saucepan.
Stir the soup, broth, garlic powder, black pepper and turkey in the saucepan and cook over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Sprinkle with the cheese.