Turkey Breast with Ginger-Scallion Sauce
- 1.5 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 6 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 0.25 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sherry vinegar
- 1.5 tsp light or low-sodium soy sauce
- kosher salt
- 0.75 Pound turkey breast
- turkey cracklings
1. In a medium bowl, combine the sliced scallions with the minced ginger, vegetable oil, sherry vinegar and soy sauce. Season with kosher salt.
2. Cut the turkey breast into 6 thick slices. Arrange the turkey slices on individual plates and spoon the ginger-scallion sauce on top. Garnish with the Turkey Cracklings and serve at once.