Tuna & Pasta Cheddar Melt
- 1 Can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Chicken Broth
- 1 soup can water
- 3 cup uncooked corkscrew-shaped pasta (rotini)
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Can (about 6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp butter
Heat the broth and water in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir in the pasta. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook until the pasta is tender, stirring often. Do not drain.
Stir the soup, milk and tuna in the skillet. Top with the cheese. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the tuna mixture. Cook until the cheese is melted.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with steamed whole green beans. For dessert serve clementines.