Tuna Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 8
- 2 Can (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cup frozen peas
- 2 Can (about 10 ounces each) tuna, drained
- 4 cup cooked medium egg noodles
- 2 Tbsp dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, milk, peas, tuna and noodles in a 3-quart casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the tuna mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the tuna mixture.
- Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over the tuna mixture. Bake for 5 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with steamed cut green beans. For dessert serve fresh orange wedges.
Tip: You can vary the topping in this recipe by substituting finely crushed cornflakes or potato chips for the bread crumbs.