Tuna Niçoise Sandwiches
- 0.25 cup mayonnaise
- 0.25 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 2 Can (6 ounces each) low-sodium chunk white tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 green onion, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 Tbsp pitted, chopped Kalamata olive
- 2 Tbsp drained capers
- 8 slice Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- red leaf lettuce leaves
Stir the mayonnaise and mustard in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth. Stir in the tuna, onion, olives and capers.
Divide the tuna mixture between 4 bread slices. Top with the lettuce and remaining bread slices.
Tip: This recipe can be halved to make 2 servings.