Tuna Niçoise Burgers
Serving Size: 4
- 1.25 Pound fresh tuna, diced
- sliced tomato, for serving
- 4 brioche bun, split and toasted
- 1.5 tsp anchovy paste
- 0.25 cup mayonnaise
- extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp salted caper, rinsed and minced
- 12 pitted Kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 scallion, thinly sliced
- arugula, for serving
- Spread the tuna, scallions, olives and capers on a plate and freeze for 5 minutes. Transfer to a food processor and pulse until the tuna is finely chopped. Transfer the mixture to a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Form the mixture into four 4-inch patties.
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Brush the burgers with olive oil and grill over moderately high heat, turning once, until golden and crusty and just cooked through, about 6 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise and anchovy paste; spread on the buns. Top with the burgers, tomato and arugula, close and serve.