Tuna and Egg Salad with Fennel
Serving Size: 4
Fennel definitely adds flavor to this recipe for Tuna and Egg Salad with Fennel. Serve it on toast, on a roll, as an open-faced melt with your favorite cheese, or on top of a bed of greens.
- Ounce chunk white albacore tuna in water, drained
- pretzel rolls
- 0.25 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 0.25 cup diced red bell pepper, seeds and membrane removed
- 2 Tbsp deli mustard
- 0.5 cup mayonnaise
- 0.25 cup diced white onion
- 2 tsp minced fennel fronds
- 0.5 cup diced fennel
- 3 hard boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- Lettuce, tomato slices, cheese slices (optional)
- Add the tuna to a mixing bowl and use a fork to separate any chunks. Add the diced egg, and gently stir in the fennel and onion.
- Add the mayonnaise and mustard to the mixture and gently fold it together.
- Add the red bell pepper, ground black pepper, and fennel fronds. Mix well. Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve on rolls with optional garnishes like lettuce, tomato, and cheese.
For the full post, visit Grab a Plate.