Triple Chocolate Pudding Cake with Raspberry Sauce
- vegetable cooking spray
- raspberry dessert topping
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 0.75 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup V8 100% Vegetable Juice
- 4 eggs
- 2 cup sour cream
- 1 package (about 3.9 ounces) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 package (about 18 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- whipped cream
Spray the inside of a 4-quart slow cooker with the cooking spray.
Beat the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, vegetable juice and oil in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in the chocolate pieces. Pour the batter into the cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours or until a knife inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs. Serve with the raspberry topping and whipped cream.
Tip: Use your favorite chocolate cake mix and pudding mix flavor in this recipe: chocolate, devil's food, dark chocolate or chocolate fudge