Triple-Berry Cheesecake Tart
When you layer a cookie crust with cream cheese filling and fresh berries, a little fanfare is required. If you don't have a pedestal, be ready with a hearty "Ta-da!"
- 45 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 0.25 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 0.25 cup sugar
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP whipped topping
- 2 mixed berry
- 0.75 cup boiling water
- 3 Ounce JELL-O lemon flavor gelatin
- 1 ice cube
- MIX wafer crumbs and butter until well blended; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch tart pan. Freeze while preparing filling.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP; spoon into crust. Top with berries. Refrigerate.
- MEANWHILE, add boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice; stir until melted. Refrigerate 15 min. or until slightly thickened; spoon over fruit in pan. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
Kraft Kitchen tips:
This colorful berry dessert makes a great treat to share with friends and family.
HOW TO SOFTEN CREAM CHEESE
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 sec. or until slightly softened.
If you do not have a tart pan, use a 9-inch round pan lined with foil instead. Prepare tart as directed, pressing crumb mixture onto bottom and 1 inch up side of pan. Fill as directed.