- 1.5 cup Pace® chunky salsa
- 2.5 tsp ground cumin
- 4 beef T-bone steak (about 8 ounces each), 1/2-inch thick
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 0.25 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Can (about 15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
Stir 1 cup of the salsa and 2 teaspoons of the cumin in a 3-quart shallow, nonmetallic dish or gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Add the steaks and turn them over to coat with the marinade. Cover the dish or seal the plastic bag and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning the steaks over a few times while they're marinating.
Stir the remaining salsa and cumin, lime juice, cilantro, beans and avocado in a 2-quart bowl and set it aside.
Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Remove the steaks from the marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
Grill the steaks for 12 minutes for medium-rare* or to desired doneness, turning the steak over halfway through grilling. Serve the steaks with the salsa mixture.
Tip: *The internal temperature of the meat should reach 145°F.