Three-Pear Maple Crumble
- 6 pears, halved, cored and diced (I used Bosc, Bartlett, and Asian varieties)
- 0.5 cup raisins
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 cup oats
- 0.75 cup maple syrup (used Crown Maple)
- 0.5 cup your favorite granola
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Preheat to 350°F. Grease a 12-inch baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl add the pears, raisins, cinnamon, 1 cup oats, and ½ cup maple syrup. Stir until pears are evenly coated. Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- To make the topping, in a small bowl, stir together the granola, brown sugar, remaining ½ cup oats, and remaining ¼ cup maple syrup. Sprinkle the topping evenly over the pear mixture.
- Cover baking dish in tin foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover the crumble and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, until the topping is crisp and golden brown and the filling bubbles. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.
For the full post, visit Seasonally Jane.