Three-Cheese White Pizza
- 1 piece of garlic naan or flatbread
- 2 Tbsp ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp shredded mozzarella
- 2 Tbsp crumbled feta
- 1 Roma tomato
- Preheat the oven to 400 and lay out the naan on a cookie sheet.
- Drop the ricotta on the naan and spread it out in a thin layer.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and feta.
- Thinly slice the tomato and add the slices.
- Bake at 400 for about 10 minutes or until the cheese begins to just barely turn brown.
For the full post, visit I Heart Vegetables.