Three-Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake
- 1.5 cup multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 9 Ounce fresh spinach leaves
- 1 Pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp dried basil leaf
- 1 Can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 14 Ounce spaghetti sauce
- 2 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp KRAFT grated parmesan cheese
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding spinach to the boiling water for the last minute.
- MEANWHILE, cook and stir chicken and basil in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 3 min. Stir in tomatoes and spaghetti sauce; bring to boil. Simmer on low heat 3 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasonally. Stir in Neufchatel.
- DRAIN pasta mixture; return to pan. Stir in chicken mixture and 1/2 cup mozzarella; pour into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through; top with remaining cheeses. Bake 3 min. or until mozzarella is melted.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
If watching sodium, prepare using no-salt-added diced tomatoes and lower-sodium spaghetti sauce.
Substitute an 8-inch square baking dish for the 2-qt. casserole.
Serve with CRYSTAL LIGHT Iced Tea.