Three Cheese Baked Ziti With Spinach
Serving Size: 6
- 1 package (16 ounces) uncooked medium tube-shaped pasta (ziti)
- 1 bag (6 ounces) baby spinach, washed (about 4 cups)
- 1 jar (1 pound 9 ounces) Prego® Marinara Italian Sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 Ounce shredded mozzarella cheese (about 1 cup)
- 0.75 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 0.5 tsp garlic powder
- 0.25 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions. Add the spinach during the last minute of the cooking time. Drain the pasta and spinach well in a colander. Return them to the saucepot.
- Stir the sauce, ricotta, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and black pepper into the pasta mixture. Spoon the pasta mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until it's hot and bubbling.