Why end Thanksgiving leftovers at just a sandwich?
- 5 eggs
- 0.25 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp gravy
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 0.75 cup roasted vegetables, chopped
- 0.5 cup roasted turkey, shredded
- 1 handful arugula (or spinach)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and gravy with a big pinch of salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, in a 9 inch pan (a skillet is great for heat distribution) over medium heat, warm the olive oil, and add the garlic. Saute until just golden, about 10 to 15 seconds.
- Add the egg mixture, the turkey, roasted vegetables, and cook for a minute or two until the frittata is just set. Pop in the oven for 7-9 minutes.
- Carefully remove the frittata and place it on a plate. Gently toss the arugula in some olive oil and place on top of the frittata. Slice it up while still warm or at room temperature.