Thanksgiving Brie Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1
What is your favorite way to serve Thanksgiving leftovers?
- 2 flour tortillas
- 0.25 cup roasted turkey, shredded
- 1 Tbsp cranberry sauce
- 2 Tbsp yams (roasted, yam pie, whatever your family prefers)
- 8 6-8 slices brie (about 1/2 a wedge)
- nonstick spray
- On one tortilla, spread out most of the brie slices and add the turkey. Top with the remaining brie slices and spread the second tortilla with cranberry sauce and the yams. Pop the second tortilla on top.
- In a pan or on a griddle over a medium heat, spray with non-stick spray and immediately add the quesadilla. Cook until golden brown and flip, about 3 minutes per side. The cheese should be nice and gooey.