Thai Chicken, Zucchini and Tomato Curry
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 0.5 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- finely grated zest of 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp water
- 0.5 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1.5 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 zucchini 2-by-1/2-inch sticks, 1 pound cut into
- 1 onion, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, sliced crosswise 1/3 inch thick
- rice, for serving
1. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil. Add the chicken, season with salt and pepper and cook over high heat until just white throughout, 2 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
2. Add the remaining oil to the skillet. Add the onion and stir-fry over moderately high heat for 2 minutes. Add the zucchini and cherry tomatoes and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Stir in the curry paste, coconut milk, water, lime zest and lime juice and bring to a simmer. Add the chicken and stir for 20 seconds. Stir in the cilantro. Transfer to bowls and serve with rice.