Thai Brussels Sprout Salad
This salad from F&W’s Kay Chun combines crunchy raw brussels sprouts and apples in a bright, spicy, refreshing dressing made with lime juice, fish sauce, chiles and sugar.
- 0.33 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbsp Asian fish sauce
- 3 Thai chiles, minced
- 1 Tbsp turbinado sugar
- 0.25 Pound brussels sprouts, thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 2 Honeycrisp apples, cored and chopped
- 1 cup mixed chopped cilantro and basil
- kosher salt
- In a large bowl, mix the lime juice with the fish sauce, chiles and sugar. Add the brussels sprouts, apples and herbs and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
Recipe Credit: Kay Chun
Image Credit: John Kernick