Tater Tot ‘Crust’ Chili Cheese Pizza
- a 8? pizza pan
- 3 cup tater tots, defrosted
- 1 Can chili, your favorite variety
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or a blend is fine too
- sour cream and jalapeños for topping (optional)
- Spread out the tater tots in an even layer, and bake them at 350 degrees until they’re tender and slightly golden.
- While they’re warm, get in there with your clean hands and mush them up, forming a nice, even layer of a “crust.” Gently press it into the pan and make the edges pretty. Stick it back into the oven for about 10 minutes so it can become a solid golden crust.
- Top it with the chili and the cheese.
- And back into the oven it goes, just until it’s all hot and bubbly! Take it out and let it cool for a couple of minutes before slicing it up.
For the full post, visit Oh, Bite It.