Tangerine and Prosecco Sorbet
This light, pretty dessert can be made up to three days ahead.
- 0.75 cup sugar
- 0.75 cup water
- 2 cup chilled strained tangerine juice (from about 16 tangerines)
- 1 cup chilled Prosecco
- 1 Tbsp finely grated tangerine peel
Ice cream maker
- Combine sugar and 3/4 cup water in small saucepan. Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat and bring to boil. Transfer syrup to medium bowl and chill until cold, about 2 hours.
- Add strained tangerine juice, Prosecco, and finely grated tangerine peel to syrup; whisk to blend well. Transfer mixture to ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Transfer sorbet to freezer container. Cover tightly with lid and freeze until firm, at least 8 hours or overnight. DO AHEAD Can be made 3 days ahead. Keep frozen. Divide sorbet among wine goblets or dessert glasses. Serve immediately.
Image Credit: Nigel Cox
Recipe courtesy of: Karen DeMasco