Sweet & Tangy Grilled Chicken Salad
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup (Regular or Healthy Request®)
- 8 cup mixed salad greens torn into bite-sized pieces
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast half
- 0.25 tsp ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 0.5 tsp clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cup fresh vegetables (sliced carrots, yellow pepper strips, broccoli flowerets and sliced cucumber)
Stir the soup, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, garlic powder and ginger in a shallow, nonmetallic dish or gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Reserve 3/4 cup soup mixture for dressing. Add the chicken to the remaining soup mixture and turn to coat. Cover the dish or seal the bag and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the chicken for 15 minutes or until cooked through, turning and brushing often with the marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Slice the chicken.
Arrange the salad greens and vegetables on a platter. Top with the chicken. Drizzle the reserved dressing over the chicken before serving.