Sweet & Spicy Four Ingredient Chicken Wings
The sweet and spicy sauce for these chicken wings is so easy and only requires three ingredients. It’s not too spicy but the kick hits you in a different way than any other wing sauce, and it’s completely amazing.
- 2 Pound chicken wings and drummettes (separated)
- 0.25 cup salted butter
- 2 Tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- 0.5 cup plus 2 Tablespoons Harry & David blood orange marmalade
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add at least 2 teaspoons of salt to the water. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Boil chicken wings for 8 minutes. Drain and place on an uncovered baking sheet. Use a paper towel to dry them completely. There should be no moisture left. Discard paper towels and place chicken wings 1/2 to 1 inch apart. Bake for 20 minutes and then flip each wing over. Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- While the wings are baking, add butter to a small saucepan. After the butter has melted on medium low heat, add sriracha hot sauce and marmalade. Mix and cook for about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove wings from baking sheet and place into a large mixing bowl. Add sriracha-marmalade sauce and toss to coat. There will be leftover sauce, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator and use it as a dipping sauce for so many things!
Read more from The Little Kitchen.