Sweet & Spicy Four Ingredient Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 12
The sweet and spicy sauce for these chicken wings is so easy and only requires three ingredients. It’s not too spicy but the kick hits you in a different way than any other wing sauce, and it’s completely amazing.
- 2 Pound chicken wings and drummettes (separated)
- 0.25 cup salted butter
- 2 Tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- 0.5 cup plus 2 Tablespoons Harry & David blood orange marmalade
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add at least 2 teaspoons of salt to the water. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Boil chicken wings for 8 minutes. Drain and place on an uncovered baking sheet. Use a paper towel to dry them completely. There should be no moisture left. Discard paper towels and place chicken wings 1/2 to 1 inch apart. Bake for 20 minutes and then flip each wing over. Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- While the wings are baking, add butter to a small saucepan. After the butter has melted on medium low heat, add sriracha hot sauce and marmalade. Mix and cook for about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove wings from baking sheet and place into a large mixing bowl. Add sriracha-marmalade sauce and toss to coat. There will be leftover sauce, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator and use it as a dipping sauce for so many things!
Read more from The Little Kitchen.