Sweet Potato Shiitake Stir Fry
Enjoy eating whole with this 30 minute meal!
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, diced & steamed until tender
- 14 Ounce extra firm tofu, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 12 Ounce shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh spinach
- 0.25 cup white wine
- 0.25 cup Tamari (gluten-free if needed)
- 1 Tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 3 diced hot peppers
- In a sauté pan add your minced garlic, grated ginger, (hot peppers, if using), white wine, tamari sauce, and sauté for about 5 minutes. Add in your shiitake mushrooms, steamed sweet potatoes, cubed tofu, and sauté for 10 minutes. Toss in the spinach and cook until tender.
- Taste a bite and adjust any seasonings as necessary. Serve your stir fry over your cooked quinoa.
Read more from Eating Whole.