Sweet Potato and Chorizo Hash
- 1 sweet potato
- 4 chorizo sausage links
- 1 chopped white onion
- 1 diced red pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp fresh chopped chives (optional)
- Shred sweet potato in food processor, you'll only need half the sweet potato. Save extra for hash browns.
- Remove casing from chorizo and brown in a large pan with coconut oil.
- Then add white onion, red pepper, and shredded sweet potato. Saute until cooked through 5-10 minutes.
- (Optional) Serve with a couple fried eggs and garnish with chopped fresh chives.
For the full post, visit Healing and Eating.