Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 0.75 cup jalapeño pepper jelly
- 0.25 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup chopped bread-and-butter pickle
- 0.5 cup chopped sweet or hot pickled peppadew pepper
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil. Add the onion and cook over low heat until softened, about 10 minutes. Add the jalapeño jelly and cider vinegar and bring to a boil. Cook over moderate heat until thickened, about 6 minutes. Let cool, then stir in the pickles and peppadews. Season with salt.