Sweet and Sour Raspberry Sauce
This year I've decided to make our Super Bowl party stress-free with help from Farm Rich. For our party I got: Farm Rich Cheese Sticks, Toasted Cheese Ravioli, Breaded Mushrooms, Bone-less Barbecue Chicken Bites, Bone-in Buffalo Wings, and Original Meatballs. You can search where these products (and more!) are available here. I also made 2 quick and easy slow cooker recipes to go with the appetizers: www.kitchendaily.com, and Sweet and Sour Raspberry Sauce for the Meatballs.
- 1 (28-oz.) bag FarmRich Original Meatballs
- 1 (18-oz.) jar Raspberry Preserves
- 1 (12-oz.) jar chili sauce (this is not spicy, next to ketchup at store)
- Stir together these ingredients in a 4-quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
For the full post, visit The Magical Slow Cooker.
Compensation for this post was provided by Farm Rich via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Farm Rich or AOL.