Swanson® Slow-Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- 1.75 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth (regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Can (14 1/2 oz. each) diced Italian-style tomatoes
- 4 cup mushrooms, cut in half (about 12 oz.)
- 2 large onions, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 3 Pound chicken parts, skin removed
- cup hot cooked spaghetti, cooked without salt
MIX broth, garlic powder, tomatoes, mushrooms and onions in 3 1/2-qt. slow cooker. Add chicken and turn to coat.
COVER and cook on LOW 7 to 8 hr.* or until done. Serve over spaghetti.
*or on HIGH 4 to 5 hr.
Tip: For thicker sauce, mix 2 tbsp. cornstarch and 2 tbsp. water. Remove chicken from cooker. Stir cornstarch mixture into cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH 10 min. or until mixture boils and thickens.
Serve with green beans and a tossed salad. For dessert serve mixed fruit.