Sun-Dried Tomato and Garlic Dip
Serving Size: 16
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 0.5 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 0.5 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained, chopped
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Mix ingredients until well blended.
- Serve with NABISCO Crackers and cut-up fresh vegetables.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Make Ahead: This dip can be made in advance. Refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving. The longer you leave this dip in the refrigerator, the better the flavor.