- 35 OREO cookies
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 8 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 0.25 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp cold milk
- 12 Ounce COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 7.75 Ounce JELL-O chocolate instant pudding
- 3.25 cup milk
- PROCESS cookies in food processor until fine crumbs form. Transfer to medium bowl; mix in butter. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- WHISK cream cheese, sugar and 2 tbsp. milk in medium bowl until blended. Stir in 1-1/4 cups COOL WHIP; spread over crust.
- BEAT pudding mixes and 3-1/4 cups milk with whisk 2 min.; pour over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened; cover with remaining COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 4 hours.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Enjoy this dessert on a special occasion, but stick to the serving size of this rich treat.
HOW TO EASILY CUT INTO SQUARES
Place dessert in freezer about 1 hour before cutting into squares to serve.
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.