Strawberry Pretzel Squares
- 2 cup finely crushed pretzels
- 1.5 cup cold water
- 6 Ounce JELL-O strawberry flavor gelatin
- 2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 12 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 0.67 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 0.5 cup sugar, divided
- 4 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- MIX pretzel crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 min. Cool.
- BEAT cream cheese, remaining sugar and milk until blended. Stir in COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Refrigerate.
- ADD boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until thickened.
- STIR berries into gelatin; spoon over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, fat-free milk and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
Prepare using 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Strawberry Gelatin.
MAKE IT EASY
Substitute 1 pkg. (20 oz.) frozen whole strawberries, sliced, for the fresh strawberries. Stir into gelatin mix along with the cold water. Refrigerate 10 to 15 min. or until thickened; spoon over cream cheese layer. Continue as directed.